Qualifications for Consumer Directed Services
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Proof of Medicaid eligibility
- Able to direct his/her own self care
- Capable of living independently with CDS
- Physically disabled
- Meet the level of care requirement set by DHSS Accent Home Health can help the Consumer find out if he/she meets the initial requirements.
Are Consumer Directed Services right for you?
- Would you like to select your own attendants?
- Would you like to be in control of what tasks your attendant performs?
- Would you like to have more control of your attendant’s schedule?
If you answer “yes” to these questions, you should consider Consumer Directed Services. Consumer Directed Services offer the individual the choice and control over the type of services and when, where and by whom services are delivered.